TeleTech or Hire Point

Is a customer service based company. You have set hours, and last I heard $9.25 per hour.

I have heard good and bad about their communication, training, software and the rest. It also sounds like you either love them or hate them! LOL! It does look like they hire internationally as well. From what I gather the longer you work there the better your chances of getting the hours/projects that you wish to have.

The one thing I never heard was the fact they don't pay you. It seems that maybe there is a bit of learning curve at the beginning, and once you get over that it seems to be fine. So I guess once you get over the bottlenecks your set, and again you do see a paycheck!

9 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 17, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

    yea they start at 9.25 then once training is over 9.50,but we had a project rate change , so now its 10.00...but it is either you love it or hate it...im just barely hanging on.

  2. Anonymous // December 3, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

    As of Oct 2008, training starts at 8.50. The commuication leaves ALOT to be desired. They told me I was going to be handling emails only, then switched me to phones. They switched me to nites with no explanation whatsoever. You're right, you either love 'em or hate 'em. They were not willing to switch me back to emails...I tried! It was/is a lot of stress...but I really need the money :(

  3. Anonymous // July 21, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

    You think you guys have it rough... in South Africa TeleTech only pays 80cents per hour during training! This, in the local currency, is R6.25 you can't even purchase a loaf of bread for that amount!

  4. Anonymous // September 21, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

    I wanted to know if there is anyone that is currently working with Tele@home?

  5. Anonymous // January 16, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

    Where can I get the w-2 form from teletech? I remember awhile back they used to have it on w2express and I have no idea where to get it.

  6. Anonymous // February 14, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

    anonymous...
    I worked for them. I don't hate or love them. TT was a boost to the economy in our area but there are so many political games going on there amoung UPPER MGMT you really need to watch your back if you should choose TT for a career.

  7. Anonymous // July 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM  

    How do they pay now?

  8. Anonymous // September 1, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

    I just had a phone interview with TT and they said there starting at $8.00 an hour.

  9. Anonymous // September 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

    I have a question I got an email inviting me to a first interview. Is that one of there hiring process does that mean I got the job? Also, what are the working hours?