Grindstone work at home career has some requirement you can view below! This telecommuting job likes to promote within!

You have kids at home during the day

You are only looking for customer service work and/or only have customer service experience

Only want to work inbound calls

Do not meet the below requirements

You do not have AT LEAST three years of Outbound Telemarketing or sales experience or three years of Appointment Setting/Lead Generation experience.

Requirements - We are seeking Talented "Outbound" Telemarkers only

3 years of successful Business to Business Appointment Setting or Direct Sales
Experience speaking with Business Owners, CEO's, Presidents and decision makers
Professional upbeat sounding telephone voice
A desire to interact with prospective customers with consultative selling approach
Ability to take direction and follow through
High-Speed Internet Access
AOL Instant Messenger
Microsoft Outlook
Anti-virus protection program
Unlimited Long Distance calling plan
Computer/Internet experience and skills

-------------------------------------


Recruiting and retaining the best talent is one of the keys to Grindstone's success. Our highest priority is to find and keep the best people, no matter where they may be!

We are always looking for talented professionals to join our team. Work from your remote office, If you have a great phone voice, are organized and experienced in the services we provide our clients, then we want to talk to you. The majority of our clients need assistance in the Technology and Business Services sector, although we are successful with clients in other industries as well.

Our clients demand that we hire the best. Those who pass our thorough screening process will have the opportunity to flourish with a growing company. We are on the cutting edge of a new trend, and we believe in promoting from within.


Not afraid to pick up the phone? Ready to join a fantastic company? This work at home career maybe just the thing for you!

3 comments

  1. Unknown // March 18, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

    I have worked for Grindstone for 4 years. It is great and very rewarding. Please check them out on the BBB site.
    Sincerely,
    Tira

  2. Anonymous // November 5, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

    WARNING WATCH OUT FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

    I was hired by this company and signed a contract to do a project. I quit my job for this company and I gave up several prospects and interviews due to signing the contract. I was told I had to commit to 25 hours a week which was no problem. I was told to let them know if I had appointments and as long as they did not interfere with the 25 hours a week try to give 2 weeks notice. I was then told to go to a meet and greet with the client Spectrum Pacific Learning. When I got in the room the client and I were the only ones there until another agent on the project showed. Well I Skyped my supervisor Lee Ann Rife. She about died. She informed me it was canceled due to the client not paying and we needed to get out of the meeting ASAP. This was unprofessional.

    Then after a week of waiting to hear when the project was going to happen so I could make money I was told the project was staffed with more experienced agents and the 3 of us were not working at this time. Well I received an email from one of the other agents who informed me she was starting and that the project was on.

    When I confronted the company about why they lied to me they stated my 7:50 AM appointment and my 8:25 which was in a different month c caused them think I cant be there for the project.

    Instead of telling me from the start that any appointment was a no no they told me as long as I do my 25 a week they have no problems with us having a life. Then they throw me in a meeting that they themselves wouldn't go to due to not being paid. Then they tell me we are out of work and the others are still working. Lastly they do not answer these simple questions:
    1) How does an appointment at 7:50 in Nov and an appointment at 8:25 in Dec interfere in the project?
    2) Why tell me all of us are not working yet the other agent is?
    3) Why have me sign a contract at all?
    4) Why tell me appointments are fine as long as I do my signed hours each week?

  3. Unknown // February 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

    Grindstone is a terrific company. I worked there for 5 years and know others that still work there. This person sounds like somebody Grindstone did not want repping their client. This company has a A+ BBB rating so they must be doing something right.

    Tom