At Home Mom Blog has what I feel is very important questions to ask yourself about working at home!

Is your Work At Home Idea a Good one? addresses really good questions to start out with!

I remember reading and reading before I started at liveops, and I couldn't believe the amount of scams out there! Along with the scams you had these companies that wanted you to sell their items, and if you look at the minimum order amount you had better be awesome at selling! THAT says nothing about believing in their product!

From what I have seen you may be very excited about a product or industry, but most of the time you have TONS of competition! Best thing you can do is find your nitch! Take an aspect of that business that you LOVE and have passion for, and expand on that aspect! That is where you find some people that make it!

As the blog article mentioned DO your research...you will save yourself the heartache later!

Anyone has some scams they went for that blew up in their faces?

I found out recently my brother in law sent money away to buy supplies for crafts he was to assemble at home. Sighhhhh! I wish he would have called me first! If you read between the lines they will send you lists of items and assembly instructions...and MAYBE they will buy them from you! YIKES! At least it was only $15.00!

There are alot of crazy scams out there! Can you name a few?

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

    Thanks for the link love. I do think there are a lot of scams out there, which is why I often encourage moms to think about starting their own business rather than jumping into a too-good-to-be-true opportunity.

  2. Hannah // June 12, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

    I agree with you genesis! Some of those sale pitches are to be good to be true!

    If they are making all that money WHY do they spend so much effort have others do the same thing they are??

    If you flood the market NEITHER will make money! The sales pitch people know that, and just want to take advantage of people. You can get legit information on the web for FREE!