Gas Prices

I think I freaked about the gas prices that are coming soon just as much as anyone out there. Its downright awful!

One thing that I'm thankful for is that most of the time we only have to fill ONE gas tank these days! I'm not going to say I don't use my car, but not having to drive everyday does save us alot of cash!

Somedays as I work at liveops, and have one hum danger of a customer on the phone I have to remind myself - GAS PRICES! You do learn to blow those customers off, and place the issue into prospective of course! There are moments that I think most people have that you really seem to question, "Why am I doing this!? I don't need this abuse!" I look back at my corporate days, and I look back to when I sat on boards of chamber of commerce and I have to remember all positions have their downsides! HECK the times I just sat home with the kids alone there were days I wanted to hang them up by their toenails in the backyard! (Just an expression)

If you take into account all the things you save money on, and add those to other factors working at home isn't bad at all!

Besides the gas budget what else are you thankful for when you work at home?

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 30, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

    Your photo is priceless, I love it!!!

  2. Hannah // June 30, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

    Thank you! I giggled when I saw it myself!